Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Welcome to the AIGAT online shop www.aigat.eu (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"). The owner of the Website is ALIASTARS Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "the Company", "us" or "we"), Reg. No 40103797810. All content of the website is the property of ALIASTARS Ltd, any republication or use of any information must be agreed with ALIASTARS Ltd. All rights reserved.
3. PRODUCT INFORMATION
All AIGAT products featured on the Website are available until the relevant product is redeemed. The prices on the Website are quoted in Euro (EUR) for transactions with all countries. VAT is included in the product price. Please note that all prices and product information in the AIGAT online shop are subject to change. The cost of the delivery service is not included in the price of the product. The colour shade of the product may differ from the picture or the picture may contain parts that are not included in the product. Product descriptions are for information purposes only and may contain changes or modifications to parameters or assemblies as specified by the manufacturers.
We make every effort to ensure that the images reflect the colour of the products offered on the website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual product colours depend on your monitor and image, we cannot guarantee that the colour of the product on your monitor will match the actual colour of the product.
4. PRIVACY AND SECURITY TERMS
ALIASTARS Ltd cares about your privacy and the security of your personal data. By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he/she is familiar with and agrees that the data provided by him/her will be used to enable the Seller to accept the Buyer's order and to deliver the goods in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. By entering the information, the Buyer agrees to receive notifications related to the processing of the Buyer's order to the e-mail address provided. The data provided by the Buyer will not be transferred to any third party or sold by DIBELLA Ltd.
As the sale of the goods offered by us is made through an offer placed on the Internet, in accordance with Article 10 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (CPRL), in such case, when the Buyer places an order, a Distance Contract is concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
The Seller of the goods offered in this online shop, SIA "ALIASTARS", Reg.No. 40103797810, on the one hand, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, and the person placing the order, hereinafter referred to as the Buyer, on the other hand, enter into the following Agreement:
The Seller undertakes to sell and deliver to the Buyer the goods as ordered by the Buyer.
ORDERING, DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
1. the Buyer shall order the goods via the website, specifying the type and quantity of goods to be purchased. The Buyer has the option to pay for the goods using the payment tools integrated in the online shop or by paying the invoice prepared by the Seller and sent to the Buyer by e-mail corresponding to the order. 2.
3. The Customer shall not have the right to cancel a prepaid (if paid) order before the due date. You have the right to cancel the order if AIGAT has not delivered the goods within the time limits.
4. The Customer shall not be entitled to cancel the order or any part of the order if a minority of the goods ordered are not available, i.e. if you have ordered 5 goods and 2 or less are not available, the whole order cannot be cancelled and must be paid for in the manner chosen in the order. If the majority of the 5 items ordered are not available (3 or more items), then the order can be cancelled. Please order carefully and abundantly!
5. AIGAT provides free delivery for orders over € 50.00 throughout the territory of Latvia. If more than half of the ordered goods are returned and/or goods are retained for an amount that does not ensure free delivery, AIGAT will charge a postage/delivery fee of € 3.50/€ 2.50.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Goods within 14 calendar days of receipt of the Goods and return the Goods to the Seller. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from or exchange the goods ordered within 14 days of receipt of the order in the following cases:
-The goods are unused;
-The goods are packed in their original packaging with the original trademarks and in complete condition;
-The item is not damaged, soiled, torn or otherwise defective;
-The item is free from tobacco, perfume or other odours, stains (cosmetics, sweat, etc.).
2. The goods must be returned with a completed returns form (enclosed with the order). Returns must be made by post or via Omniva's courier service.
Return address by post: SIA ALIASTARS, Brīvības gatve 214S, Riga, LV-1084, Latvia
Return of goods by Omniva: SIA ALIASTARS, Omniva parcel office | T/C Valdemārs, phone +371 20022416, e-mail: email@example.com
3. Travel expenses for returned goods are borne by the Buyer. The money for the returned goods will be credited to your bank account within 30 (thirty) or 7 (seven) calendar days (if the goods do not comply with the terms of the contract) counting from the moment of receipt of the goods.
The Buyer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if:
-the goods ordered cannot be returned by their nature, or are perishable or expendable. For hygiene reasons, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for the following goods: socks and tights, catsuits and bodysuits, underpants, perfumes and cosmetics, personalised goods that are made just for you.
-If the item is damaged, used, not in its original packaging. Article 12(6) of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia states that "the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the goods during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal". The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer to exercise the right of withdrawal or to withhold the refund fee in the event that the goods have been damaged by negligent handling or failure to follow the instructions during use, if the original packaging of the goods has been lost or if the packaging of the goods is substantially damaged.
- If the buyer has provided incorrect personalisation data, the goods will not be accepted for return. The goods shall be personalised with the exact data received at the time of order. If the seller has made a mistake and sent the buyer an incorrectly personalised item, the buyer will be sent a new item at no extra charge or a full refund.
If an item you ordered did not fit, you may exchange it for another size, if available, or for another item. In this case, you must indicate on the return form the product code and the size for which you want to exchange the unsuitable product.
Before exchanging, please inform us by phone +371 20022416 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org which item you want to exchange for, so that we can reserve the item for you!